Override for ME 250

Get an override form from the advising office in Rogers, fill out with required information. Go to Brian Jensen, his office is inside the shop in the basement of Rogers Hall. Explain to him why you need access to the shop (teams need more people to machine, rover, aerial, etc.). He will hopefully sign it, then take it back to your adviser.

Happy Machining!

Was this article helpful? Votes: 0
ME | Mechanical Engineering |